Friday, June 25, 2010

European Itinerary

As many of you know, I am setting off for a month long adventure to study abroad through my Urban Studies Program at UWT. There are 12 of us going, along with two professors who I really admire. I am beyond thrilled to have this opportunity, and am set off to leave today.

Greg has been my number one support throughout this whole school experience, and I just have to say how lucky I feel to have a partner who is so encouraging for me to fulfill these life experiences to the fullest! Thank you Greg for all the support and love that you give me. I will miss you so much.

My parents have also been my biggest fans, and I know that they are so proud and happy for me to be pursuing my dreams and without their love, support and endless advice - I would not be the person that I am now. I love you Mom and Dad, thank you for being the best parents in the world!

Okay, so my itinerary:

June 26: arrive in Amsterdam
June 26-28: Utrecht
June 29: fly to Milan to Turin
June 29- July 3 Turin
July 3-16 Utrecht University
July 16-20 Paris

I'll keep y'all posted on the upcoming adventures, misadventures, and all those ups and downs that come with traveling!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment